We want to share with you five personal values that are important to us. These principles are the foundation of which we have built our life together. These beliefs keep us grounded and help us live a meaningful way life.
- Trust in one another. We trust the decisions that we make independently will reflect our values as a family.
- Commitment to one another is the basis of our marriage. Loyalty to family and friends leads us through laughs and tears. If we make a promise, we keep it.
- Tolerance puts the focus more on our common humanity than on our differences. We have respect for others and follow the golden rule, "Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful."
- Responsibility is the foundation of family. We are responsible for our actions whether fiscally, socially, communally or personally.
- Hard work brings prosperity and personal satisfaction. If things don't work out, we don't give up, instead we try a different approach. We set life goals and work towards them one step at a time, always doing the best job we can.